<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Had My Baby Shower Yesterday 

The baby shower was so much fun! It was hosted by my neighbor, my MIL and my friend that is my brownie co-leader. Our girls served as "junior hostesses" during the shower. They all did a great job. I gave Talia the camera and appointed her photographer. I got lots of great stuff, include a matress for the crib - which I badly needed, since the twins have both of the other crib matresses in their toddler beds. I also got a Leap Frog Baby Tad that is already a huge hit with the boys. I also got a ton of adorable girly clothes, some blankets, some onsies, books and diapers. Here's the link to the pictures. I included a couple of belly pics that Talia took before the shower on that page.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?